This open-innovation supports catalogue presents the methods and tools for the available business support tools. These tools have been developed during the NPA 2014-20 and are based on open information and stakeholder collaborations. They aim to provide a full package of support to end-users involved in post-COVID tourism recovery.
- Innovation platform for new start-ups: model (a booklet), animation about the process
- Peer-to-peer mentoring scheme
- Capacity building needs for woman entrepreneurs in the Northern Periphery and Arctic
- Mapping the challenges for woman entrepreneurship in the Northern Periphery and Arctic
- Empowering Northern Communities by Boosting Woman Entrepreneurship
- W-Power Podcast created to share the stories of business women from across the Artic rim.
- Karelian Podcast- The Success Stories of W-Power Project from NPA region and beyond