This open-innovation supports matrix presents the methods and tools targeted to SMEs. These tools have been developed during the NPA 2014-20 and are based on open information and stakeholder collaborations and they aim to provide a full package of support to end-users involved in post-COVID tourism recovery.
- Key consumer markets, customer typologies, potential products and services for nature-based tourism products.
- Development and piloting of new marketing and clustering models.
- Review of the new technology to promote slow adventures.
- ’Two-eyed Seeing’ guide, on combining Indigenous and Western perspectives.
- How to create and narrate a slow adventure tourism product.
- Analysis of consumer trends and marketing approaches for ecotourism
- Series of recorded webinars (training videos)
- Map of guidelines for sustainable, responsible and ethical tourism
- Roadmap to culturally sensitive tourism business
- Benchmark kit